CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop

This week's question comes from Aislynn who reviews at Knit, Purl, Stitch...Read and Cook!
 "Outside of books, what is your guilty pleasure?"

My guilty pleasure is Netflix.  I love to watch things instantly and I actually have netflix connected to most of the devices in my house. I have it on my Ipod Touch, on my computer and on my Wii. I can spend hours just sitting around watching shows and movies. When Grey's Anatomy got added to the Instant shows I spent days in front of my computer watching it. I am slowly converting everyone I know into Netflix addicts. Right now I'm watching season 1 of Glee..which is awesome! If you haven't tried it you definitely should.

Does anyone else have a Netflix addiction? Feel free to suggestions new shows for me to watch. =) 

3 comments:

  1. Just hopping through...

    I love Netflix as well! It's so much fun to find movies that I've forgotten about. I love the streaming feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, new follower. Totally hopping through. :)

    I haven't gotten involved with Netflix, because it's just easier for me to download the eps of the shows I want to see. lol. So, I get them that way. But, Glee S1 is probably the best season of that show so far, because S2 is starting to annoy me to death. lol.

    And I'm totally not a big fan at all of Grey's Anatomy, because I much prefer E.R. and Chicago Hope. *g* And I miss George. But, anyway...I totally love your blog, it's as cute as a button. True facts.

    So, maybe check out mine if you get a chance. :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete