CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Thanks!

So WOW! I didn't check the blog for two days because I've had a few tests since I only have two weeks left of classes (YAY!). So I came back to my blog to find that I no longer have 19 followers but I have over 150! OMG! Many people have said that the hops help to spread the word about your blog but I had no idea it would have such a huge impact on my followers!

Thanks to everyone who has entered the Hoopy Easter Eggstravaganza Giveaway! Don't forget to enter my other contest for a awesome prize pack:
2 books from those that I review,
a $15 gift card,
a book journal and
bookmarks!

The contest is open to US and Can residents and don't forget to spread the word.

Look out for a review of Enclave very soon and next week i'm going to be doubling up on reviews so that there will be more books to choose from for the winner of the prize pack.

Thanks and Everyone have a great weekend! HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment