CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Armchair BEA Day 1: Introductions

Hi Armchair Bea participants!
I am really excited to join in this event. I love this idea we can still meet fellow book bloggers and authors even though we can't attend BEA in New York. This week is going to be amazing and I can't wait to learn about new books and meet all of the wonderful bloggers participating in Armchair BEA.

Todays Armchair topic is Who are you, and How do you Armchair? 



Name: Elaina 
Twitter: @ereader89

Tell us about yourself in 140 characters or less:
College student, Bookseller, Book blogger and all around Book Addict.

What book are you looking forward to reading the most in 2011?
This is a really hard question so i'm going to list my top 3: Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare, Vanish by Sophie Jordan and Supernaturally by Kiersten White

If you could have lunch with any author, living or not, who would it be and where/what would you eat?
Definietly J.K. Rowling, I would want to a feast at Hogwarts. 

I look forward to getting to learning more about everyone doing Armchair BEA!

1 comment:

  1. Dear old J. K would stay very busy eating dinner with readers if they had their way, judging from the Armchair BEA posts I've read, today! I love YA, too. :) Happy Armchair BEA!

    ReplyDelete