CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Friday!

Sorry I haven't been around this past week. As of Wednesday evening I finished up with classes. YAY!! I hope everyone had a fun Cinco de Mayo yesterday. I spent all day outside cleaning my new car, DOUBLE YAY!
But now since school is out I should be around much more.

Don't forget to enter the Spring Carnival Hop   it ends May 8th at 11:59. Also if you haven't already enter my giveaway for a Prize Pack that ends tonight at 11:59.

Thanks to everyone who has gone over to follow my New Blog, there will be some new reviews up on there soon. Also look for a review for White Cat and The Gathering tonight!

 Hope everyone has a had a good week and will have an even better weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Well happy Friday to you, too :) Unfortunately, I'm home sick and OMG, I SWEAR WE HAVE NO MORE TISSUES IN OUR HOUSE but other than that, life is good!

    Ooh, new car! Did you name him/her? ;) Looking forward to those reviews! I loved White Cat and I haven't gotten a chance to read The Gathering yet. I loved Kelley's other YA series though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I hope you feel better! I haven't named him yet, I need to find a good name. I liked to White Cat and i'm going to get Red Glove next week to read and review. :)

    ReplyDelete