CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Winners!!!

Update: Sorry I made a mistake its actually Carina from Fictional Distraction. When I went though my followers so that I could link to the winners blog I didn't realize there was more than one Carina. Sorry for the mix-up. 

Winner of Spring Blog Carnival: 
I used Random.Org to pick a winner and lucky number 13 was the winner. 

She will win a $15 gift card or book worth up to $15 from the Book Depo.

Winner of the super awesome prize pack: 
I used Random.Org to pick a winner and lucky number 27 was the winner:

The Story Queen: Sonia @ The Story Queen 

She is the winner of 2 books of her choice that I reviewed, a book journal, some bookmarks and a $15 gift card. 

I will be emailing all of the winners later this evening and they will have 48 hours to respond before I pick another winner. Thank you everyone for entering and look out for more chances to win soon. 

6 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to check - you haven't e-mailed me yet, have you? It's fine if you haven't, I just don't want to miss this because I didn't receive the e-mail. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent it yesterday, I just sent it again. If you don't get it let me know. I might have to have you email me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I got it this time and replied. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so it really is me. Can't believe I won something. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep I'm glad I can share such awesome prizes. :) Carina did you get my email?

    ReplyDelete