CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

In My Mailbox- May 17,2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren
This IMM is going to cover things I got week before last and last week. I won some pretty awesome stuff and bought a few books I've been dying to read.

Books Bought:
I bought these two from Bookperk which is an amazing website. The deal was to buy Roses & Bones and get a copy of Abandon for free. If you haven't already you should so sign up for their emails and they will let you know when they have a new deal.

I also bought a few books from the SC Book Festival:
The 1st and 3rd Book in the Jane Yellowrock series by Faith Hunter
Werewolf Smackdown by Mario Acevedo

 I'm going to post more about the book festival in another post because I want to show the awesome signatures and gush about how nice everyone was.

Books and Swag I Won: 
Photobucket
I won this swag along with 5 books from Suzanne Lazear @ Steamed
The books were: 
The Sweetest Thing by Jill Shalvis 
Green-Eyed Demon by Jaye Wells 
and 3 hist. rom. books that I've actually given to a friend who loves hist. rom. 
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I won this Twilight inspired CD on twitter from Fire and Ice Photos and Eternal Conflict. 
I won this UK copy from Jodi at Books for Company.I like UK copies of things. 

I also won: 
Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione from Sherri @ Urban Girl Reader
Violet Wings from Victoria Hanley from La Toya @Lazy Girl Reads
A bookmark signed by Amy Plum from Me Myshelf &I
Some Possess by Gretchen McNeill Swag

So what did you get in your mailbox this week? 

1 comment:

  1. +JMJ+

    Aren't you the lucky winner? =D Books, swag and music? Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete